Monday 3 February 2014

Easy Riddles - Page 1

Drag your mouse over the answers to see them.

What has four wheels and flies?
Answer: A garbage truck

This crime attempted... shame on thee! This crime commited... thou wilt go free!
Answer: Suicide

What has eyes yet cannot see? (This has four answers)
Answer: A potatoe, a needle, a storm, and a true lover

Black within and red without. Four corners round about. What am I?
Answer: A Chimney

I move without wings, between silken strings, I leave as you find, my substance behind. What am I?
Answer: A spider

When is a door not a door?
Answer: When it's a jar

Take off my skin - I won't cry, but you will! What am I?
Answer: An onion

What gets bigger the more you take away from it?
Answer: A hole

My first is foremost legally. My second circles outwardly. My third leads all in victory. My fourth twice ends a nominee. What am I?
Answer: L.O.V.E.

What is not alive but still is?
Answer: A ghost


No comments:

Post a Comment