Tuesday 24 September 2013

Some more wise words

We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. 

True friends are never apart, maybe in distance, but not in heart 

True friendship is sitting together in silence and feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had. 

Friends are forever, you might lose them but you'll never forget them  

If I'm in heaven and your not there, I'd carve your name in golden chairs, for all the angels there to see, that I love you and you love me. If your not there on judgement day, I'll know you've gone the other way, so just to prove our love is true, I'd go to hell to be with you 

As we grow older, things must change, but they don't always have to end. Even though it is different now, you will always be my friend 

We laughed until we had to cry, we hugged right down to our last goodbye, we were the best we'll ever be, just for a moment, you and me 

Sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you're down will be the ones to help you get back up. 

It's really amazing when two strangers become the best of friends, but its really sad when the best of friends become two strangers. 

Friendship: A language the blind can see and the deaf can hear 

Friends are like poems, you may never fully understand them, but you will always love them. 

You lifted me up when i could not lift up myself, you made me smile when i forgot how to, you were there for me in my times of need and you were there for me when I needed nothing at all. 

At times when I feel all alone I think of you, and my heart heads home. Memories path will have no end, when shared with you, my wonderful friend. 

A friend is someone that has the courage to tell you that you are wrong 

A true friend thinks of you when all others are thinking of themselves. 

If it hurts too much to look back, but you're too scared to look ahead, just look beside you and I'll be there. 

If i could reach up and hold a star for every time i think about you, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand. 

Until you find someone worth dying for, you never really live. 

If I could give you one gift my friend, I would give you the ability to see yourself as others see you, so you would know how very special you are. 

If, out of time, I could pick one moment and keep it shining, always new, of all the days that I have lived, I'd pick the moment I met you. 

A friend is someone who helps you when your down, and if they can't, they lay down beside you and listen 

I'll remember the things I did for a while, but I'll remember the person I did them with forever. 

Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worthwhile, so when you are lonely remember it's true, somewhere someone is thinking of you 

A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down. 


Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened. 

No comments:

Post a Comment