Saturday 10 August 2013

Wise Words - Page 1

No man / woman is worth your tears and the only one who is will never make you cry.

If you love someone, put their name in a circle instead of a heart because hearts can break, but circles go on forever.

Everyone hears what you say, Friends listen to what you say Best friends listen to what you don't say.

If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them I'd be at the bottom to catch them.

Don't frown, because you never know who's falling in Love with your smile.

Dance like nobody's watching, and love like it's never gonna hurt.

The hardest thing to do is to watch someone you love, love someone else. 

If you want me to fall for you, you've gotta give me something worth tripping over.

We're all the same colour when you turn out the light.

Sometimes I wish I was a little kid again, skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts.

You laugh at me because I am different but I laugh at you because you are the same.

It takes years to build up trust, and it only takes suspicion not proof to destroy it. 

The people you care most about in life are taken from you too soon and all the less important ones never go away. 

I can either be your best friend or your worst enemy. 

Live your life moment to moment, you never know how much longer you have.

The worst thing in life is wasted talent.

Better to have loved and lost, then to have never loved at all. 

Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend. 

A kiss isn't a kiss unless it's the one you’re really love. A hug isn't a hug until it's the one you’re thinking of. A dream isn't a dream until you make it come true. And love is just a word until it's proven to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment