Wednesday 21 August 2013

Wise Words - Page 2

Remember :To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

I love you more today than yesterday! But not as much as tomorrow!

Believe in yourself. If you don't, who will?

What is it really that motivates you, The need to fly or the fear to stop?

I'd rather be hated for the person I am, then loved for the person I am not.

If you want to feel rich, just count all of the things you have that money can't buy.

You teach best what you most need to learn. 

A friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else. 

A hug is worth a thousand words. A friend is worth more.

A friend is a person who knows all about you, and still likes you. 

The best mirror is an old friend. 

My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me. 

I no doubt deserved my enemies, but I don't believe I deserved my friends. 

Best friends are like diamonds, precious and rare, false friends are like leaves, found everywhere. 

A good friend is hard to find, hard to lose, and impossible to forget... 

Yesterday brought the beginning, tomorrow brings the end, but somewhere in the middle we've become best of friends. 

You cannot say you've lost a friend. If a friendship is capable of ending, it is because it never existed. 

How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to. 

I don't remember how we happened to meet each other. I don't remember who got along with whom first. All I can remember is all of us together...always. 

A friend is someone who reaches for your hand, but touches your heart. 

I'd like to be the sort of friend that you have been to me. . . I'd like to be the help you've always been glad to be; I'd like to mean as much to you each minute of the day, as you have meant, old friend of mine, to me along the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment