Wednesday 1 January 2014

Funny Quotes - Page 1

Creativity is knowing how to hide your sources

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results

Go to heaven for the climate and hell for the company

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read

Reality continues to ruin my life

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night

Anyone who thinks sitting in church can make you a Christian must also think that sitting in a garage can make you a car

The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye

Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint

I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally

I'm not afraid of death; I just don't want to be there when it happens

The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits

I love mankind, it's people I can't stand

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Be nice to nerds. You may end up working for them. We all could

I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book