Monday 6 January 2014

Love Quotes - Page 1



You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams

A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you

we accept the love we think we deserve

There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage

Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own

Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love

The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space

It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages

If you judge people, you have no time to love them

Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it

You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they're not

If I had a flower for every time I thought of you...I could walk through my garden forever

Just when you think it can't get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can't get any better, it can

Love is needing someone. Love is putting up with someone's bad qualities because they somehow complete you

The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person

You are, and always have been, my dream

We love the things we love for what they are

Where there is love there is life

I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love

The more I know of the world, the more I am convinced that I shall never see a man whom I can really love. I require so much!