Monday 18 March 2013

Doctor Doctor jokes - page 4


Doctor, doctor I think I need glasses
You certainly do missy, this is the fish and chip shop!

Doctor, doctor I think I'm suffering from Déjà Vu!
Didn't I see you yesterday?

Doctor doctor, What can I do? Everyone thinks I'm a liar?
I find that very hard to believe!

Doctor doctor, I'm suffering from insomnia
try sleeping at the edge of the mattress, you'll soon drop off.

Doctor doctor, what can you give me for the wind?
here, try this kite

Doctor doctor, they've dropped me from the cricket team - they call me butterfingers
don't worry, what you have is not catching

Doctor doctor, I'm really worried about my breathing
We'll soon put a stop to that

Doctor doctor, people keep ignoring me . . .
next please

Doctor doctor, I've got acute appendicitis
You've got a cute little dimple too

Doctor, doctor, what's the quickest way to get to hospital?
lie in the road outside

Doctor, doctor, I've only got 59 seconds to live
just wait a minute will you . . .

Doctor doctor, I've heard that exercise kills germs; is it true?
Probably, but how do you get the germs to exercise?

No comments:

Post a Comment