Saturday 9 March 2013

Puns - Page 7


When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds.

Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?

There was a big paddle sale at the boat store. It was quite an oar deal.

I've been to the dentist several times so I know the drill.

I'm not a big fan of archery. It has too many drawbacks.

Two peanuts were walking in a tough neighborhood and one of them was a-salted.

I tried break dancing in a china shop and got bullish results.

A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was ticketed for littering.

I finally got rid of that nasty electrical charge I've been carrying. I'm ex-static!

A small boy swallowed some coins and was taken to a hospital. When his grandmother telephoned to ask how he was a nurse said 'No change yet'.

The priest was very stern during the service last Sunday. After church I was distressed. I then realized that we had experienced critical mass.

The experienced carpenter really nailed it, but the new guy screwed everything up.

A bicycle can't stand on its own because it is two-tired.

The store keeps calling me to come back and buy more bedroom furniture, but all I really wanted was one night stand.

I usually take steps to avoid elevators.

It's a lengthy article on Japanese Sword Fighters but I can Samurais it for you.

What's the definition of a will? (It's a dead giveaway).

An Electrician's work is well grounded.

I'm bad at math, so the equation 2n+2n is 4n to me.

I used to have a fear of hurdles, but I got over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment