Wednesday 10 July 2013

Riddles - Page 2

Q: What has 4 eyes but can’t see?
A: Mississippi

Q: A dad and his son were riding their bikes and crashed. Two ambulances came and took them to different hospitals. The man’s son was in the operating room and the doctor said, “I can’t operate on you. You’re my son.”
How is that possible?
A: The doctor is his mom!

Q: What goes up when rain comes down?
A: An umbrella!

Q: What is the longest word in the dictionary?
A: Smiles, because there is a mile between each ‘s’

Q: If I drink, I die. If i eat, I am fine. What am I?
A: A fire!

Q: Mr. Blue lives in the blue house, Mr. Pink lives in the pink house, and Mr. Brown lives in the brown house. Who lives in the white house?
A: The president!

Q: Which eight-letter word still remains a word after removing each letter from it?
A: Starting-Staring-String-Sting-Sing-Sin-In-I.

Q: What word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?
A: Short

Q. What is something you will never see again?
A. Yesterday

Q: What is at the end of a rainbow?
A: The letter W!

Q: A man leaves home and turns left three times, only to return home facing two men wearing masks. Who are those two men?
A: A Catcher and Umpire.

Q: What travels around the world but stays in one spot?
A: A stamp!

Q: If I have it, I don’t share it. If I share it, I don’t have it. What is it?
A: A Secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment