Saturday 27 April 2013

Doctor Doctor jokes - page 7


Doctor, Doctor - I keep singing "Green green grass of home" - I think I have Tom Jones syndrome
It's not unusual...

Doctor, Doctor - Aaa, Eee, I, oooh! You...
I think you may have irrtitable vowel syndrome..

Doctor doctor I can't help thinking I'm a goat
how long have you felt like this?
Since I was a kid..

Doctor, Doctor - I keep thinking I'm a caterpillar...
Don't worry, you'll soon change...

Doctor, Doctor - I keep comparing things with something else.
Don't worry, it's only analogy

Doctor, doctor...I've just swallowed a roll of film!
come back tomorrow and we'll see what develops!

Doctor, doctor, I've lost my memory
when did this happen?
When did what happen?

Doctor doctor I've become a kleptomaniac
have you taken anything for it?
so far a TV, three sofas and a necklace

Doctor, Doctor - you have to help me out...
Certainly. Which way did you come in?

Doctor, Doctor
You've got to help me - I just can't stop my hands shaking!
Do you drink a lot?
Not really - I spill most of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment