Sunday 9 June 2013

Funny Bumper Stickers – Page 3

If you can do the time, you can do the crime.

Front bumper -Run, Hilary, Run!

It's time to pull over and let the air out of your brain.

Overdrawn? But I still have checks left!

Hey idiot- You're driving a car, not a phone booth

This was only a test; if this had been a real emergency, you'd be dead.

Honk if I'm Jesus!

You are right where you belong, behind me!

Welcome to reality...come again soon.

Ever stop to think, and forget to start again? 

What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

They told me I was gullible...then they took it out of the dictionary.

I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either.

If you think this week was a drag, wait till you see what happens next week!

I can handle pain until it hurts.

Those Who Live By The Sword Get Shot By Those Who Don’t

Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?

If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk.

God loves everyone, but probably prefers "fruits of the spirit" over "religious nuts!"

God wants spiritual fruits, not religious nuts.

When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout. 

Take me drunk I' m home.

I can't go to work today. The voices told me to stay home and clean the guns. 

If you feel attacked by feminism, it's probably a counter attack.

Okay, who stopped the payment on my reality check? 

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

Each day is a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment