Sunday 2 June 2013

Inspirational Quotes - Page 3

No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dreams that you wish will come true. 


Why didn't I learn to treat everything like it was the last time. My greatest regret was how much I believed in the future. 

Men are from Earth, women are from Earth. Deal with it. 

You're off to Great Places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, So... get on your way! 

So many people walk around with a meaningless life. They seem half-asleep, even when they're busy doing things they think are important. This is because they're chasing the wrong things. The way you get meaning into your life is to devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to your community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning. 

If you are successful, you will win some false friends and true enemies; succeed anyway.

Being brave is when you have to do something because you know it is right, but at the same time, you are afraid to do it, because it might hurt or whatever. But you do it anyway. 

There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them. 

I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it. 

Talent hits a target no one else can hit. Genius hits a target no one else can see. 

Getting something and having the wits to use it...those are two different things. 

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. 

A painter should begin every canvas with a wash of black, because all things in nature are dark except where exposed by the light. 

My concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right. 

Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars. 

Anyone can hide. Facing up to things, working through them, that's what makes you strong. 

I do not trust people who don't love themselves and yet tell me, 'I love you.' There is an African saying which is: Be careful when a naked person offers you a shirt. 

To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. 

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment